Offers from NAVEX Global
2017 Ethics & Compliance Third-Party Risk Management Benchmark Report
From NAVEX Global
Many organizations find it challenging to identify, mitigate and prevent third-party risk. This report will clear away confusion and paint a clear picture on prevention best practices.Read More
Third-party risk management is a top concern among compliance leaders. However, it can be difficult to understand how your third-party risk management program performs against trends in the market and whether it actually follows best practices.
Download this report for inspiration, justification and the direction necessary to make key decisions about the future of your organization’s approach to third-party risk management. This report can help you:
- Determine whether your third-party due diligence practices protect your organization or expose it to risk
- Benchmark your third-party risk management program against peers, industry norms and best practices
- Leverage report data and recommendations to improve your program effectiveness
Even as more organizations take a structured approach to managing their risk, many feel the programs still don’t deliver. Understand what people look for and how to fulfill those demands.
Top 10 Ethics & Compliance Predictions & Recommendations for 2018
From NAVEX Global
Are you prepared for what 2018 might bring? Get these exclusive insights and tips on how to prepare.Read More
While this past year was consumed by allegations of harassment, cyber security breaches, and a whirlwind of government regulation and policy changes, there is no telling what will become the focus of 2018. However, after conducting a thorough analysis, these 10 ideas have floated to the top.
Download this white paper for exclusive access to calculated predictions and recommendations to help ensure your compliance program is well-prepared, and legally defensible for whatever gets thrown your way in the next year. By analyzing the previous 12 months, this white paper discusses critical challenges and opportunities, and provides significant analysis surrounding what may stand out for 2018. You will also gain insight on:
- Managing Culture & Free Speech in Polarizing Times
- The Shift in Power of Voice in the Story of Harassment
- Compliance’s Role in Enterprise-Wide Cyber Security
- Trends in Data Privacy that Should Be on Every CCO’s Radar
- And So Much More!